The SPU Mono GM MkII is a high output Moving Coil cartridge a with a spherical stylus profile, for the playback of early 25µm mono recordings.
The SPU Mono GM MkII provides an authentic method of playing back these early vinyl recordings with remarkable level of sonic accuracy, and its high output negates the need for a moving coil transformer.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 3 mV
- Frequency response – 20-15.000 Hz + 2/- 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) > 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 12 µm/mN
- Stylus type – Spherical
- Stylus tip radius – R 25 µm
- Tracking force range – 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended – 3.5 g (35 mN)
- Tracking angle – 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 100 ohm
- Recommended load impedance – 47 kohmCartridge body material – Grinded wood and resin composite
- Coilwire material – High Purity Copper (OFC)
- Cartridge colour – Shiny black
- Garanti 2år